-->

Monday, October 24, 2005

Another Break

I just can't do the blog right now. Pretty much every minute of every day is accounted for before it starts. It's been okay, I feel like I'm managing, but just barely. To add to things, I start my seconday placement in a week and a half at a high school teaching goverment and geography, which means I have to learn about government and geography pretty quickly. And I'm moving on the 12th and have a ton of stuff to do to the house before we move in. So give me a couple weeks, and maybe then I'll be somewhat interesting. Here are some reasons to check my blog in the future:

before and after house pictures
two sweaters that should be done soon

Okay, I thought there were going to be more, but I think that's it.

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Enjoy your break and good luck with the high school placement!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 6:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----