-->

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tie One On - August

I really like the "Mini Me" theme for this month's Tie One On. I had planned on making this apron anyway, and this way my daughter gets one, too. I used the Amy Butler Reversible Cafe Apron pattern. I don't do a lot of sewing, so parts were a little tricky (the topstitching around the waistband and ties), but overall it went pretty well.

This is our homage to the pictures on the front and the back of the pattern:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also found that my daughter's apron makes a good short apron for me:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm glad to have the motivation to make these and I'm excited to see what next month's theme will be!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a package coming soon. I'm still putting it together. It's going to be package 2 and package 3 combined.

Secret Pal

Saturday, September 03, 2005 4:44:00 AM  
Blogger Peever said...

Those turned very cute!

Monday, September 05, 2005 6:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so absolutely adorable! You are amazingly talented! (I'm so glad I got to "meet" you thanks to SP5!)

Sunday, September 11, 2005 5:34:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love those - so cute!

Friday, September 16, 2005 6:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----