-->

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Yarn/Pigs/Cute Kid

1. I finished two of my classes today! Unfortunately, I still have a 15-page test and a 15-page paper due Tuesday for my other class, so no knitting or sewing yet.

2. However, I did buy a slightly out-of-focus skein of yarn:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Koigu for a secret baby gift.

3. And I do have a picture of something I knitted back when I had more time:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My daughter chose the colors for the piglet's eyes and nostrils. "Are you sure you want pink and purple, honey? Don't you think maybe you'd like black or brown? No?"

4. And one gratuitous picture of my cute kid:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5. And what we did today.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger . said...

You're little girl is so cute and adorable! She's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure!

I love the pigs, they are cute too!

Saturday, July 02, 2005 7:55:00 AM  
Blogger kath red said...

gorgeous piggys.

Monday, July 04, 2005 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Adorable little girl. I'm curious about that plastic kitty. What is that,and where can I get one?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----