-->

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Aren't These Lovely?

Aren't these lovely:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today there are about twice as many as there were yesterday and they are even more cheerful and beautiful.

The only thing I am knitting lately is the Jesse's Flames sweater from Stitch N Bitch Nation, but don't tell my brother that, because even though I keep asking him questions about size and color and "You like flames, right?" we are pretending it is still a surprise.

Now I have to learn all about reading assessment so I can do a presentation on it. Only eleven more days of class...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Thank you soooo much for the lovely backtack stuff I'm working on! :D

Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:23:00 AM  
Blogger lalachan said...

Reading assessment?!?! I so want to talk to you about that - seriously!! We are trying to figure out ways to do reading assessments for adult non-native english speakers. Great flowers!! I really need a "real" boyfriend because my fake ones don't give me flowers.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger . said...

The flowers are beautiful! You're a very lucky woman!

Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The flowers are very pretty, I love the color :)

~ Your Secret Pal

Sunday, June 19, 2005 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----