-->

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Almost Done, What's Next?

I am almost done with my classes for the semester. All I have left are two papers, one project-type-thing and one final. It's nice when I can count the things I have to do on one hand. So I'm already trying to decide what I want to do during the two weeks I will have off before my summer classes start. One the list:

Finish all of my current knitting projects: Hourglass Sweater, gray cardigan, Scrapbuster socks.
Sew a pocket-blanket-thing for my daughter's stuffed animals.
Sew for the Back-Tack.
Join the Not Yarn Along? I want to make the tote made out of plastic bags in Erika Knight's Simple Knits with a Twist.
Buy Scarf Style and start Ene's Scarf. (and join the KAL? I'm such a joiner lately).
Start the stripey cardigan that I'm knitting for the daughter, so I can bring something interesting to knitting night.

That may be a little much to do in two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

----