-->

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Studying Again

Why is it that I think I should post when I have a paper to finish? Procrastination. I had to start over on my scrapbuster socks. I was crossing my yarns when switching colors, like with intarsia knitting, and I shouldn't have done that. I did a couple of rows the right way after I figured that out, and I think it's going to look really... interesting. I like how obnoxious the colors look together.

I also started the first sleeve of my hourglass sweater. I'm really liking that project, too. It's been very easy so far and a good project for knitting in public.

I really like these Pick Up Sticks patterns. I had never seen these before. I am thinking about getting the Triangle and Wavy Flower patterns and doing them in similar colors as the samples to match each other. I also like Vertical Stripe for me and Flower Top for my daughter.

I bought a couple Knitting Pure & Simple patterns yesterday. I got the women's and children's neck down cardigans. Matching cardigans for Mommy and Daughter? Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

----