-->

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Woo-Hoo!

My Back-Tack fabric and embellishments arrived yesterday! The first thing I wanted to do was post a picture, but I suppose I shouldn't do that because it is all top secret, right? Thank you, Secret Fabric-Sender, it is going to be really fun to work with. It is so interesting to see what I received. It couldn't be any more different than what I sent. Actually, what I got what more my taste than what ended up sending, I think. I bought some thread and a couple other things I needed to start working on it today, since I don't really sew and don't have anything but white and black thread on hand. I'm really excited to have an opportunity to use my new sewing machine.

I got a few things on my trip this weekend: a stuffed animal pattern, two skeins of yarn for a top-secret scarf project, some really nice Clover stitch markers, and a set of Crystal Palace DPNs. I should have taken a picture to post before I put it all away.

I have been a knitting machine lately. My summer classes start in three weeks or so and I think I'm trying to get as much done as I can before that. My classes are going to be awful and there will be no knitting during June. I have class from 7:30am until 3:30pm Mondays through Thursdays and my school is and hour away. Ick. Plus studying for three classes. Ick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Glad the goods arrived! and that you liked 'em! Can't wait to see what you make!

Love from your back-tack buddy #1!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----