-->

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm Such a Liar.

No pictures yet. It has been raining for days and days and I'm going to use the lack of natural light as my excuse. Also, we're going to Minneapolis for the weekend, so apparently it will be a while and you can forget I ever said anything. However, I do have some other pictures. I really like blogs with a lot of pictures. I don't even really care what the pictures are. Here are my straight needles:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And my knitting books and patterns and a couple of sewing books:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And my yarn stash:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The yarn in the basket on the floor is for my daughter's cardigan that I am going to make for her. I will be something like this one from Pipsqueaks:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ordinarily, I like having some yarn around, but when I have a whole lot of things to get done, it just feels like another thing on my to do list. The yarn in the basket on the chair will be a whole bunch of small things. I have some other yarn, but it is for top secret gifts and I can't show it to anyone.

While we are in Minneapolis, I will be going yarn shopping. I have been thinking about it for days, trying to decide what to get. (More things for my to do list, but I know that once my last final is over, I'll be happy for things to do.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

----