-->

Sunday, June 12, 2005

School and Knitting

June is just awful. I am taking three classes and I am in school from 7:25am until 3:30pm and it takes me an hour to get there each way. Then I pick up my daughter and spend time with her, make dinner, get her to bed and study from about 8 or 9 until 11 or 12 and wake up at 4:30am to study a little more and to get ready. Ick.

I did manage to get some knitting done at the end of May. I knitted obsessively for a couple of weeks because I knew I wouldn't be able to knit for a while. I made two Christmas presents. (Last year, two people got knitted gifts, I'm trying to up the number this year.) I also knitted a hat/mitten/scarf set for my daughter, but I haven't taken pictures of it yet and my camera batteries are charging. But I do have pictures of the bags I felted, before:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And after:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I originally thought that the one on the left (in the after picture) was ugly, but now I think I like that one best. It has the last of my wool scraps in it and I know probably everyone knows this, but Kureyon is awesome when it is felted. I think I may make a whole bag out of it, when I get to knit again.

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

The bags look wonderful!

Monday, June 13, 2005 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger kath red said...

these are so great.

Friday, June 24, 2005 8:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----