-->

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Finally, Pictures

Here is a picture of my finished hourglass sweater. I had a "went to be with wet hair and it dried funny" look going on, so you get the creepy headless version:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I also took a couple of pictures of the sweater that I cardiganized:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Why do I think I should pick up about twice as many stitches as I actually need every time I make a cardigan? So I thought, "Oh, it'll look better once I sew the buttons on." (How is this going to make it look better?) I'll probably take it out and re-do it sometime, but I don't want to right now.

I'm also almost done with a tote bag that I'm going to felt. Then I'm going to do one more and felt those two and another one that I finished forever ago all at once, because I'm not a big fan of the actual felting process. I don't like standing in front of the washing maching and checking all the time, but if I get distracted I'll just forget about them.

1 Comments:

Blogger lalachan said...

LOVE the Hourglass Sweater!!! You are seriously inspiring me to want to knit a sweater...perhaps the chunky orange vogue cardigan....

Monday, May 23, 2005 7:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----