-->

Friday, June 24, 2005

Today

Today is my only day to get all sorts of things accomplished. I have had class all day all week, and today is my day off. My daughter comes back from her big week at her dad's house tomorrow and I would like to have enough things done to be able to give her my undivided attention. Here's what I have to do:

1. Write a book review for a book I haven't read yet.
2. Work on my research paper, which is maybe 75% finished.
3. Do all of my Back-Tack sewing.
4. Clean the house and do the laundry.
5. Work on my 14 page(!) take-home test, which is 25% finished.

It's already 10:30 am, but I slept 12 HOURS! last night (it's been about 4 or 5 hours a night all month), so I should be good to go for a while. And if need be, I'll have some time tomorrow morning, I think.

Next week is my last week of 3 classes a day. I am only taking one class in July, which should be almost fun. So, after the 30th, expect all sorts of crafting from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

----