-->

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Winter Accessories

I bought some Suss shawl kits for super cheap a while ago. I made one of them and decided that I wasn't really into that kind of shawl pattern, so I decided to make something else with the other one. That's where I got the yarn for my daughter's hat/scarf/mitten set. Here they are in our annual leaf picture:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I'm going to have to buy her a purple winter coat. The rest of my knitting projects have been coming along very slowly, due to my new hectic lifestyle, but I have made some progress on my kiddo's cardigan, I'll have to post pictures when I get the front and back done.

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

I love the purple and it all looks so cute on your cute little girl!

Saturday, October 15, 2005 7:51:00 PM  
Blogger Sayward said...

Oh, wow - she looks ADORABLE!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 6:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----