-->

Monday, October 03, 2005

Quick Update

I started student teaching today and it was just fine. Everything went quite well, as a matter of fact. (What was I so worried about?) So I had been thinking that I would have to put off all knitting and other crafting until mid-December when I am done, but now I think I will most likely have a little free time now and then (though I do have comprehensive exams in a month). I plan to post pictures of a completed project or two on Wednesday (which may mean Thursday or Friday). I am also about to start the sleeves for my Jesse's Flames. I just may get that thing finished sometime.

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

glad you enjoyed your first day of student teaching!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:27:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda #1 said...

Just wanted to let you know that I moved blogs. I went the cheap route :D Not much up there yet (certainly no pics), but that's where I'll be posting from now on.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----