-->

Monday, September 12, 2005

Knitting Update Monday

I have been knitting, and here's proof:

This is the cardigan that I am knitting for my daughter, a little something called Making It Up As I Go Along. I am including some fairisle stripes so I can practice knitting with one yarn in each hand. I never knit continental, so it is slow going, but getting better.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am also working on my brother's Jesse's Flames sweater and it's finally almost time for a blue stripe! After miles and miles of black ribbing, blue stripes are very exciting.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(Not the best picture, but it doesn't matter, because it's just miles and miles of black ribbing anyway.) Blue and silver, didn't my brother choose great flame colors?

I should be studying for the three Praxis exams that I have to take on Saturday to see if they're going to let me become a teacher. What was I thinking when I thought I would be a good idea to save $40 and take all three on the same day?

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Both sweaters look great! You are doing a good job. Good luck on your exams :)

Monday, September 12, 2005 4:42:00 PM  
Blogger TP said...

You really make me want to knit! I wish I had the patience and skill, and time!

I hope you keep it up, and you don't mind me living my crafty dreams vicariously through you.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----