-->

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Insomnia

Apparently this is what I do when it's 2am and I can't sleep:

1. Burn CDs.
2. Knit.
3. Spend a good long time trying to find a "Stop Plate Tectonics" T-shirt online somewhere. No luck, but not surprising since the last time I saw one was about ten years ago.
4. Spend a good long time trying to find this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Obviously I had more luck with this one. I couldn't remember what they're called (EcoSpheres), which caused some difficulty, but I found it. Isn't it lovely? A whole little self-contained world. I don't know if I could take the pressure.
5. Watched Mona Lisa Smile.
6. Wondered where I will be student teaching. I found out from my advisor tonight that I have a placement, but she couldn't remember where, and she's going to email me tomorrow.

Now off to bed, I hope. Soon my little one will be awake and perky.

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Hope you get some sleep! Good luck with the teaching thing too. I would love to teach! But stupid me went into computer and I'm almost done with that degree and tired of school. lol

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 8:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----