-->

Friday, September 23, 2005

Pom Poms and Dishcloths

I love my new pom pom maker!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's the Clover pom pom maker (big fan!) that I ordered from Jimmy Beans Wool. I am now a big fan of that website, too, my package came in 1 and a half days from Nevada! I can't handle yarn scraps, so they're all getting turned into pom poms. I'm thinking about making them into this scarf (Dandy, from Rowan 38):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(Except more colorful.)
(And probably for my daughter.)

I also made some new dishcloths for our new house.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I start student teaching on the 3rd, so I am kind of frantically trying to get things finished before I lose pretty much all of my free time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors on the dishcloths! Can't wait to see what you create with the pom-poms. I'm pom-pom impaired. I just cannot figure out how to use those little contraptions that make them!

Friday, September 23, 2005 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger . said...

I'm making the yellow dishcloths too, the same colors and everything. Isn't it a wonderful color? Can't wait to see the pom pom scarf!

Saturday, September 24, 2005 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger TP said...

I had no idea there were pom pom makers out there - I remember when you had to spend hours winding your yarn round to carboard circles. That took forever!

As always your site inspires me to get on and do something with my time!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----