-->

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Here's Something

Oh, apparently when I said I would post pictures on Wednesday, I meant the Wednesday more than a week later. Some day I will have my act together. For now, I have pictures of things I made back when I had all the time in the world.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I knitted these mittens (from the second Stitch N' Bitch book) for my daughter last winter. One warm day not too long ago when mittens seemed far away I knitted a pair for myself. (Can I wear these in public, I wonder?) My daughter thinks they're itchy (Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride), and she's probably right. If I made these again I would use a merino wool, I think, but they're fun, and from the house to the car, or for 15 minutes of recess duty I think I can handle it.

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

They're very cute!

Thursday, October 13, 2005 6:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Lala's Sister and Princess's Mom. I loved that pattern and planned on making them this spring. Thanks for the wool suggestion. Hate itchy gloves.

Friday, October 14, 2005 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----