-->

Monday, August 21, 2006

Short Sort of an Update

I keep thinking, "I'll get back to the blog after I..." The latest thing stopping me is my new job. After I graduated in December (with my MA in Special Education), I taught part-time last school year and through the summer. And now I just started teaching full-time as an elementary special education teacher. I think it will be great, but the beginning of a new school year at a new school with students that I don't know is a little rough.

I have been knitting. I frantically knitted all sorts of things before school started, (hats, mittens, scarf, baby cardigan, doll dresses, socks), because I knew I wouldn't have much time for knitting for a while. Now I have a Charlotte's Web shawl and another doll dress on the needles.

So we'll see. I'll keep the blog up for a while and if things slow down, then maybe I'll pick it back up...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you do beautiful work and are really creative - please keep your blog!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger . said...

I have the same problem. And I promise I will send you your package. I know you must think I am a horrible person. I have it sitting there, I just haven't had the time to take it yet.

Sunday, September 24, 2006 3:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

----