-->

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer's Almost Over for Me

I go back to work on August 12th. Far too soon for me. We've accomplished a lot this summer, but there's still quite a bit I'd like to do.

Done:
Cleaned out the garage. I can park my car in it. That has maybe never happened before.
Got rid of a great deal of belongings.
My kiddo learned how to fish, ride her bike, she and passed Level II swimming.

To Do:
I still have some things I'd like to do to the house and my classroom.
Crafting things to finish, like the lining for my Prism bag (below, before felting), my Backgammon bag, Charlotte's Web shawl, and my kiddo's dress.



Visit all of the outdoor-nice-day places we like to go.
Print photos and make our New York trip scrapbook (Central Park).



It's been a really nice summer, though, even though it's almost over. For now, we're off to the bike trails. Torpedo's record for the summer is 6 miles and mine is 20. We'll have to break one of those tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

----